Whether you are just beginning recovery from emotional difficulties, or have been working toward healing for some time, outpatient therapy offers many tools and strategies to assist you in managing your emotional challenges. At Break of Day Mental Health Group, Inc., our outpatient therapy program offers individual and group counseling to support your recovery and help you develop the skills you need to cope with life’s struggles.
Break of Day, Inc. provides quality Outpatient Mental Health Counseling/Therapy services to assist consumers by:
- Using an individualized, strengths-based approach to help consumers develop and meet personalized goals for recovery from symptoms of mental illness.
- Empowering consumers to chart the course of their own recovery using a holistic, person-centered approach and creating a safe, non-judgmental, confidential space for consumers to explore emotional, interpersonal, and sociocultural, and familial issues.
- Collaborating with consumers to create individualized treatment plans, tailored to an individual’s unique needs and designed to overcome a variety of possible barriers to successful participation (such as individual-type issues like learning disorders, for example, and social/environmental issues such as transportation problems, or geographic isolation).
- Facilitating coordination of care amongst a consumer’s providers to support holistic “whole person” style of treatment to support long term recovery for consumers.
- Providing evidence-based individual and group treatment, as well as referrals for specialized treatment needs identified in the course of assessment or treatment
- Going the “extra mile” using creative solutions to assist consumers in managing emotionally difficult events (“anniversary times”, for example), develop natural support networks, and reach personal goals.
- Mental health assessment, diagnostic and referral services
- Individual and group counseling for a variety of mental health issues, including:
- Emotion regulation and symptom management
- Mood disorders
- Gender and sexuality issues
- Domestic violence issues
- Anger management
- Relationship and family issues
- Life transitions
- Co-occurring disorders
- Medical concerns causing emotional stress
- Women’s issues
- Men’s issues
Download and print a copy of our Outpatient Counseling Services brochure
Need to make a referral to Outpatient Counseling Services? Download a copy of our Referral Form