Daily Living Support
Break of Day Mental Health Group provides quality Daily Living Support (DLS) services to assist and educate consumers by:
- Using an individualized, strengths-based approach to help consumers develop and meet personalized goals in the home and in the community related to achieving an increased level of emotional well-being and independence in community based living.
- Assisting consumers in meeting personally set goals using a variety of intervention methods, including individualized psycho-education and task demonstration, problem solving, role-modeling, active listening, and accompanying consumers in the home and into the community to provide side-by-side support to reach goals.
- Offering flexible service schedules to ensure consumers are able to access Daily Living Support Services to achieve a variety of individualized goals around an individual’s unique schedule.
- Working collaboratively with Community Integration Workers and other treatment providers to ensure quality, targeted services are provided, maximizing consumer success in achieving goals.
- Facilitating coordination of care amongst a consumer’s providers to support holistic “whole person” style of treatment to support long term recovery for consumers.
- Going the “extra mile” using creative solutions to assist consumers in managing emotionally difficult events (“anniversary times”, for example), develop natural support networks, and reach personal goals.
Download and print a copy of our Daily Living Support Services brochure
Need to make a referral to Daily Living Support Services? Download a copy of our Referral Form