Community Integration Case Management
Break of Day Mental Health Group provides quality Case Management (Community Integration) services to assist with:
- Individualized assessment of the consumer’s needs for community resources, services and supports based on his/her unique circumstances.
- Linking the consumer to community resources or services that are the best fit for his/her needs.
- Assisting the consumer in accessing community resources and services, including financial benefit entitlements, health care, home-based care, housing, vocational services, and other services and resources that support and improve independent community living.
- Coordinating psychiatric, medical and home based care services to improve and maintain health and well being.
- Advocating on behalf of the consumer to assist him/her in accessing resources and services in order to meet personal and treatment goals.
- Empowering consumers to advocate for themselves, increasing personal effectiveness in community living.
- Crisis intervention, psychiatric symptom management and education to assist the consumer in reaching goals and increasing quality of life.
Download and print a copy of our Community Integration Case Management Services brochure
Need to make a referral to Community Integration Case Management Services? Download a copy of our Referral Form